Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Valentine's Day
This year Alyssa was really into Valentine's Day. She kept begging me to do something special for all her little preschool friends. So I made sugar cookies and let her decorate them to give to her friends. It turned out to be a very fun little activity and Alyssa did a remarkable job creating cute little Valentine's cookies. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute cookies. Jackson begged me to make some too. We didn't give any away though, of course I was going to, but now it kind of seems late, so I have mounds of sugar cookies in my house. Uggg, Anyways, it looks like you guys had fun.
I don't know why I'm leaving you a comment, since you're sitting here reading this over my shoulder, but I think the mushrooms smell awesome and I'm very excited about dinner. I love you. ;) kc
Post a Comment