Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Sorry...
To the very few of you who actually read this blog, I am so sorry I have not done a very good job of updating lately. It seems my computer is on the verge of dying and it will not let me do things essential to blogging like downloading pictures. So, really all I can do is post text and since I have very little interesting, insightful or significant to say without the useful aid of pictures staring my adorable children, I have resorted to silence. Hopefully we will either figure out a way to fix our computer problems or else get a new one soon. But it might be a while before I can post any pictures. Sorry about that...keep checking back though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I check your site a lot. and I hope you soon get your computer fixed. I like to read what you have to say.. and I love pics of the kids and you.. tell us about Alyssa's adventures at school..
I hope you get your computer fixed soon! And by the way, I think that you always, have something interesting, insightful or significant to say. Ok, not always, if your comments aren't one of the above, they're at least amusing. :) So update more please? For me?
Shelly's right, you always have something interesting, insightful or significant to say! Post them!
Post a Comment