Robyn, your kids are so adorable and ready for the pages of GQ or Kid Gap or something of that nature. You and Kip look great as well. All the buildings look so patriotic. I love America and the Kotters.
Alyssa is the cutest little girl, and Travis is adorable in his little coat. I need to get my boys some of those. You guys all look adorable actually. What a hot little family you have going on!
Hello! My name is Robyn and I am now officially a Mommy-blogger (you know one of those obnoxious women who just can't get enough of telling everyone how wonderfully smart, talented, and beautiful her children are...j/k) I currently stay at home with my two kids, four-year old Alyssa and one-year-old Travis. I also take care of my five-year-old niece, Coriel, during the day. Once upon a time, I taught U.S. History and I hope to get back to that once my kids are a little older. We enjoy a great life and we are happy to be able to share a little bit of us with our friends and family.
4 comments:
Hi Robyn! Your family is so cute. I am glad that we can keep in touch through blogs. It looks like you and Kip are busy with three kids. Wow!
Whoops I guess it's two kids and one cousin. They are all adorable.
Robyn, your kids are so adorable and ready for the pages of GQ or Kid Gap or something of that nature. You and Kip look great as well. All the buildings look so patriotic. I love America and the Kotters.
Alyssa is the cutest little girl, and Travis is adorable in his little coat. I need to get my boys some of those. You guys all look adorable actually. What a hot little family you have going on!
Post a Comment